Enjoy deep rejuvenating sleep night after night on this Boyd Flotation waveless waterbed mattress. Put an end to tossing and turning caused by uncomfortable pressure points and relax in comfort. The Boyd Flotation Contura Form 3 Waterbed is made of high quality long-lasting virgin vinyl with a precision design and patented 4-layer reinforced corners for extra strength. This waveless waterbed mattress contains four layers of wave reducing fiber, providing approximately 80% motion reduction, while still allowing for a degree of motion and and ability to adjust to your comfort preference. Use in a traditional hardside frame.
- Waveless mattress for your hard-side waterbed frame
- Precision design with patented air cushion 4-layer corners for strength and durability
- Exclusive thermavinyl heat resistant black bottom
- Generously cut virgin vinyl provides contouring support
- 4-point memory stretch tether system
- 3 layer wave reduction system
- Approximately 80% motion reduction
- Durable eco-friendly 18 mil. vinyl exceeds US and European standards
- One piece lap seam construction reduces stress
- Generously sized vinyl completely fills out a wooden waterbed frame
- Requires 8 oz. of waterbed conditioner to be added each year
- 4 year full, 11 year prorated warranty
- Available in Super Single (48" x 84" x 9"), Queen (60" x 84" x 9") and King (72" x 84" x 9") sizes
Items 1 to 10 of 16 total
- Great for price Review by Waterbed man
The mattress is old school type. Not a lot of fancy bells and whistles. Vinyl is thin side of better ones on market, but very consistent and durable feeling. It's green with one drain valve. Two valves may of got this 5 stars, you only get one valve.
Comes with the 3 layers of vinyl, plus a closed cell float sheet. Foam pad is almost cut to frame size.
It's comfortable. Could use 1 layer of lumbar, but they don't make one. Low tension surface on head and foot area would make more level sleeping surface.
Best deal out there is from boyd. Stay away from innomax and waterbed doctor. After having waterbeds for over 30 years, I can tell you they are both cancer and should not be patronized. (Posted on 1/25/2020)
- Great Review by Jboy
- Mattress Review by Wolf
- Boyd water bed mattress Review by Sandyo
- Excellent Bed Review by Mysterio
- slow arrival but great mattress Review by Patti
- Great night sleep Review by John
- Great product that smells strongly of plastic. Review by Roc
- excellant value Review by Gene
- Great waterbed for the price Review by D from Washington
Items 1 to 10 of 16 total