Deep, rejuvenating sleep is just a click away when you choose this ultra waveless waterbed mattress from Boyd Flotation. Say goodbye to aches and pains caused by tired muscles and everyday strain. Excessive tossing and turning from unhealthy pressure points is a thing of the past on the Boyd Flotation Constellation Lumbar waterbed. Five layers of wave reducing fiber plus three additional layers of lumbar support provide approximately 99% motion reduction as well as ensuring your back gets the support it needs. This waterbed is meant to be used with a hard-side waterbed frame.
- Ultra waveless mattress for your hard-side waterbed frame
- Precision design with double thick reinforced corners for strength and durability
- Generously cut virgin vinyl provides contouring support
- 5 layer wave reduction system
- 3 layer ergonomic lumber support foam layers
- Approximately 99% motion reduction
- Durable eco-friendly 24 mil. vinyl exceeds US and European standards
- One piece lap seam construction reduces stress
- Generously sized vinyl completely fills out a wood waterbed frame
- Requires 8 oz. of waterbed conditioner to be added each year
- 5 year full, 15 year prorated warranty
- Available in Super Single (48" x 84" x 9"), Queen (60" x 84" x 9") and King (72" x 84" x 9") sizes
- Good square, flat,firm, and warm. Not too firm though. Review by Tim
(Posted on 4/30/2020)
- Constellation Lumbar Waterbed Mattress. Review by Dunph
We also bought a new heater for the mattress and that was not as positive. We had a digital display before and that was great. The one we bought here on this site is very hard to see the numbers. The red light on the unit is so hard to see you have to put your face right on it to see if a light is on or not.
So to finish this up we would buy this mattress again, but we would find a digital heater control to compliment the mattress.
(Posted on 5/28/2019)
- Another Boyd Waterbed Review by Tony
- Back Saver Review by Sleepy Head
- Mattress Review by Nessa
- Most excellent Review by Mariner
- I thought waveless meant the mattress wouldn’t be “sloshy” Review by Theresa
- Best Mattress I've ever owned! Review by KENT
- Great mattress!!!!! Review by Michael
- Excellent Review by Kat M.