A Dual Galaxy 4 replacement waterbed mattress bladder will fit inside your existing 8" deep fill softside waterbed foam cavity. Dual bladders allow for adjustable firmness for each side of the bed. You can control the fill level of each side of the mattress independently, allowing you and your partner to choose your own preferred comfort level, from plush to firm, by filling with more or less water. Four layers of polyester fiber reduces motion. Three additional layers of fiber in the lumbar area provides extra support where you need it most. If you suffer from back pain, you will appreciate the added lumbar support.
We recommend that when you purchase your new softside waterbed mattress bladder that you add Blue Magic Waterbed Conditioner at the time of filling. By properly conditioning your waterbed mattress each year you protect the vinyl, fiber and foam. Waterbed Conditioner also controls odor causing gases and slime forming bacteria.
- Fits 8" deep fill slant wall foam tub
- Provides stability and contouring support
- Allows for separate adjustable firmness levels on each side of the bed
- 4 layers of polyester fiber reduces motion
- 3 additional layers of lumbar fiber
- 4-point tethering system
- Add waterbed conditioner at time of filling, and once per year thereafter
- 4 year full, 11 year prorated warranty
- Great mattress! Great price! Great service! Review by Love it!
Very comfy, and easy to fill. I will say, that you have to take some time before it gets too full, to make sure the corners are properly in place and that the edges are correct. That's the case for any mattress though. We had a fully waveless before this one, and I would say you can feel the other person moving slightly. My husband has restless leg syndrome, and I don't feel him moving at night. If he gets up out of bed, and I am awake, there is only a slight sense that he has moved. I think this is why 2 bladders for a King is better, you are able to have less awareness of the other person.
The only downside is I would say it's nice if a filling kit was included. I know some companies used to do that, and it's just consumer-friendly to include those. Also, having a "vent" valve and a fill valve is nice, so air can escape as you get closer to full capacity while filling.
Overall, I am very pleased, and would recommend this company and this mattress. (Posted on 4/29/2020)
- Great Experience and Great Bed! Review by Brittany
- Super Awesome Review by Leesbby
- Good but not as good as original Review by Dave I.
- Fiber in bladder bunched into piles. Review by CJM
- Good overall Review by Bob
- Boyd to the rescus Review by tron
Thank you (Posted on 3/9/2017)
- Best bed ever Review by Cindy
- Happy customer Review by Randy