Chase away the stress of the day with the relaxing, pressure free support of the Lily deep fill softside waterbed mattress. This softside waterbed mattress looks and feels like a standard mattress but uses water as the source of contouring support. The 8" bladder is zipped inside a mattress cover and held in place by a perimeter of support foam. Many people prefer this type of waterbed over the traditional "hardside" waterbed. You will still experience the same contouring and pressure free support of water, but you do not need a wood frame in order for the water mattress to keep its form. Your new softside waterbed mattress will fit your existing bedroom furniture and uses standard size sheets. The dual waterbed bladder is the best solution if you and your partner have differing comfort and support preferences. You can control the fill level of each side of the mattress independently, allowing each of you to choose your own preferred comfort level, from plush to firm, by filling with more or less water.
- 9" softside waterbed mattress
- Plush natural lyocell cotton removable, drycleanable quilted cover
- Patented polyester fiber filled bladders
- Matching blue vinyl moisture barrier
- High density foam perimeter support
- Your choice of 8" deep fill waterbed bladder
- Uses same standard sheets as an innerspring mattress
- 5 year full, 15 year prorated warranty
- Pair your new softside waterbed with an optional universal foundation or heavy duty platform bed frame
- Good bed, but lack of customer support made for setting it up twice Review by Tom
My big complaint was no instructions on assembly. It was different than first bed. So I had it almost together and had to drain it again to put the mattress cover on first, unlike my original bed. It would have been so helpful to have instructions shipped with bed or at least online, since there is no support on weekends.
Hopeful time and good sleep will make me forget about the lack of documentation.
(Posted on 6/22/2021)
- Fantastic Review by Soren
I've spent twenty thousand dollars in the last twenty years on fad beds; foam, air, and combo. They all suck. They start out great, but they wear quickly and become uncomfortable.
What do you want to bet my waterbed is still going to be a bag of water in thirty years?
Most comfortable bed ever. (Posted on 7/17/2019)
- just purchased this Lilly Bed Review by cooky
- Best bed ever!! Highly recommend Review by Rdukes
- Ruff all the way around Review by Donnie bravo
- Love our bed Review by Roxie
(Posted on 1/19/2018)
- Very nice Review by John
Had some problems but they were taken care of very fast. Very pleased with the whole process (Posted on 12/29/2017)
- Great choice Review by Sandy
- Met expectations Review by Wayne
- We lover our bed Review by Mike
(Posted on 7/23/2017)