This semi-waveless waterbed mattress is meant to be used with a hard-sided waterbed frame. The mattress helps reduce pressure and body stress to allow you to experience a deep rejuvenating night's sleep. The Boyd Flotation Contura Form 1 Waterbed Mattress is made of high quality long-lasting virgin vinyl with a precision design and double reinforced corners for extra strength. This semi waveless waterbed mattress contains one layer of wave reducing fiber, providing approximately 50% motion reduction, while still allowing for a degree of motion and adjustability. For use in a traditional "hardside" wooden box frame.
- Semi-Waveless Mattress for Your Hard-Side Waterbed Frame
- Precision Design with Double Thick Reinforced Corners for Strength and Durability
- Generously Cut Virgin Vinyl Provides Contouring Support
- 4-Point Memory Stretch Tether System
- 1 Layer Wave Reduction System
- Approximately 50% Motion Reduction
- Durable Eco-Friendly 18 mil. Vinyl Exceeds US and European Standards
- One Piece Lap Seam Construction Reduces Stress
- Generously Sized Vinyl Completely Fills Out a Wooden Waterbed Frame
- Requires 8 oz. of Waterbed Conditioner to be Added Each Year
- 3 Year Full, 9 Year Prorated Warranty
Blue Magic Fill Kit
Contains all the necessary parts to fill your waterbed with ease. The Blue Magic Fill Kit with 4 oz. of Blue Magic Waterbed Conditioner is the best way to insure the successful filling of your hardside or softside waterbed mattress.
- Perfect Union Provides Leak Proof Connection Between Hose and Mattress Valve
- Faucet Adapter Enables You to Connect a Hose to an Ordinary Faucet
- Includes 4 oz. of Blue Magic Waterbed Conditioner
8 oz. All Purpose Blue Magic Waterbed Conditioner
The Blue Magic 8 oz. All Purpose Waterbed Conditioner is a one-step time released formula for all types of waterbeds; including free-flow, fiber filled and hydraulic waterbeds. Adding 8 ounces of waterbed conditioner once per year is required to prevent growth of micro-organisms.
- One-Step Time Released Formula
- Controls Growth of Odor-Causing, Slime Forming Bacteria
- Removes Gases from Water
- Protects Vinyl, Fiber and Foam
Blue Magic Hardside Waterbed Heater
A Blue Magic 300 Watt Hardside Waterbed Heater is a must for regulating the temperature of your new hardside waterbed. Includes pad, sensor wire and control unit.
- Solid State UL Approved Heater Technology
- State-of-the-Art Ultra-Sensitive Control with Light
- Holds Temperature to +/- 1/8 of a Degree
- Larger Pad with 64 Gauge Thermal Fused Duraflex Vinyl
- 1 Year Full Warranty
Waterbed Mattress Pad
A Boyd Flotation hardside waterbed mattress pad will protect your vinyl waterbed from dirt and is essential in preventing body oils from reaching your vinyl waterbed mattress. Without a waterbed mattress pad, body oils can break down the vinyl and cause it to crack.
- 100% Polyester Felt
- 3/4" Corner Elastic Bands
- Water Resistent
- Machine Washabale/Dryable
12 YEAR PRORATED WARRANTY3 year full, 9 year prorated
The manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser or user that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of original retail sales invoice. If defect occurs in months 37-96 from the original purchase date the manufacturer will offer a credit of 50% of the current manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for a replacement component. If defect occurs in months 97-144 from the original purchase date the manufacturer will offer a credit of 20% of the current manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for a replacement component. Defective products must be returned, along with the invoice, prepaid to: BOYD WATERBEDS, 2440 ADIE ROAD, MARYLAND HEIGHTS, MO 63043. Boyd will prepay shipping charges for the replaced product.